Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Day by Day

Ari nih aku rasa lemah semangat plak rasa..sbbnya, bile aku tgk buku yg bertimbun kat meje aku..bila aku tgk kain baju yg berlonggok kat katil aku, aku pun malas nk layan sgt mende2 neh..yer la kan, hidup as a student, n as a pekerja yg taat, kene la pandai2 nk bagi masa..

song of the day...
-Running Away-

I don't want you
To give it all up
And leave your own life collecting dust
And I don't want you to feel sorry for me
You never gave us a chance to be

And I don't need you
To be by my side
To tell me that everything's alright
I just wanted you
To tell me the truth
You know I'd do that for you

dedicated specially for u k ina..
with love...muahhh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers