Wednesday, January 14, 2009

From tagged

MY JOURNAL
Write in Journal >>
Born For This Edit
Jan 13, 2009, 11:17 pm
Oh no I just keep on falling(Back to the same old)Where's hope when misery comes crawling?(Oh, oh way hey)With your faith you'll trigger a landslide(Victory)Ki­ll off this common sense of mind

8th Biannual PG Research Symposium CISD Edit
Jan 13, 2009, 6:31 pm
Ngaa......my early morning start wif butterflies playin inside me..soon, afta talk given by Prof Oxley, i went 4 breakfast..having some disscussion wif my
colleague...tunggu2 presentation, then...my turn......actually..­im not afraid or cuak. but its more like feeling "....." finally, ive done it..comments from evaluators..."i think u cant manage 2 finish on time if u really wanna 2 dis..better change ur topic to smaller scope of study"...its Phd tahap kot..ahaks...better wut, skipping this n jump to dat... ekeke....
conclusion...went back to room n called my big bro..."isk2 abg...i sedih ari ni..everyone condemn me...wut should i do.." ahaha...tp dia sungguh selamba..suh aku doa n sabar byk2...
bro..i promise..im not going to let it stop me here...caiyokk222

Procrastination is the thief of time Edit
Jan 12, 2009, 8:05 pm
Ayat kat atas tuh menunjukkan betapa masa cemburu, dengki n jeles kat kiter...cam aku lak, ari nih tetiba aku terajin tahap pelik lak..pepagi bgn dgn satu tekad.aku nk g mengadap sv aku.tp, cuak la gak kan.takut kang kene bambu lak aku.aku bekfas la pg neh.mkn mihun grg..pergh..xsedap..­ahahaa..bukan nk kutuk, tp dh kenyataannye..tp aku abiskan la jugak kan..pastu aku g lab, jumpe ngan kwn seperjuangan, tgk kiri kanan, pastu aku trus ke 3rd floor..jumpa sv yg tercinta..ahaks...sk­ali aku lak kene pres esok..hua...berpeluh­ a gak..tp xper, aku kan macho..

We Are Broken Edit
Jan 12, 2009, 7:04 pm
I am outsideAnd I've been waiting for the sunWith my wide eyesI've seen worlds that don't belongMy mouth is dry with words I cannot verbalizeTell me why we live like this

shopaholics Edit
Jan 12, 2009, 12:10 am
im a shopaholics...cant c pretty stuff cos i want 2 own it...ahahaa...thus,,­,wut 2 do...got to buy it la...ahahahaa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers